Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Setting up agent notifications
You can enable notification on agent failure to receive emails on each occurrence of the PEGA0010 alert that is triggered when an exception occurs during agent processing.
The notification email contains information about the name of the agent that failed, the node ID on which the agent failed, and other information about the failure. Receiving notifications on agent failure allows you to immediately take the correct action to restart or fix the agent.
For more information about the alert, see the PEGA0010 alert: Agent processing disabled article on Pega Community.
To access the Agent Management landing page and view the list of agents and the configuration of email notifications on agent failure, you must have the PegaRULES:SysOpsObserver role. To perform all available actions on agents, for example, to start or stop an agent, and configure email notifications on agent failure, you must also have the PegaRULES:SysOpsAdministrator role.
- In the navigation pane of Admin Studio, click .
- Click Notification settings.
- To enable notifications, click Enable to send mails on agent failure.
- In the Send to field, specify a list of email addresses to which to send notifications. To specify multiple email addresses, separate them with a semicolon and do not include spaces, for example, [email protected];[email protected].
- In the Email account field, specify an email account that is an instance of the Data-EmailAccount class.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Queue management landing page Next topic Automating the runtime context management of background processes