You can start any listener that is available in the cluster. The selected listener is started based on the listener startup option that is specified on the Properties tab of the listener form, unless you use the specific node view. In that situation, a listener is started only on this node.
When you start a listener, new instances are created and displayed on the listeners list.
To view the list of listeners or view more details about a listener, you must have the PegaRULES:SysOpsObserver role. To perform all available actions on listeners, for example, to start or stop a listener, you must also have the PegaRULES:SysOpsAdministrator role.
- In the navigation pane of Admin Studio, click .
- Select a node from the list:
- To start a listener on all the nodes on which it is configured to run, select All Nodes.
- To start a listener only on a specific node, select this node from the list (either the current node or a remote node).
- From the list, select Start new instance.
- In the field below the Start / restart listener option, press the Down Arrow key and select the name of the listener that you want to start.
- Click Apply.