Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Stopping or pausing search reindexing
Stop or pause search reindexing when there is a processing issue.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Queue Information section, click View
Data Flow for one of the following processors:
- pyBatchIndexProcessor – to stop batch processing.
- pyFTSIncrementalIndexer – to stop incremental processing.
- Click Stop.
- To stop reindexing, click Stop.
- To pause reindexing, click Pause.
Previous topic Rebuilding search indexes from the user interface Next topic Rebuilding search indexes by using a direct connection to the database