Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Viewing changes to a specific rule
Get quick and full insight into the changes to a rule by reviewing different versions of the rule on the History tab of the rule.
- Open the rule that you want to compare.
For more information, see Exploring rules in your application.
- On the rule form, click the History tab.
- In the History details section, click View full history.
- In the new window, click History for All Versions to display all versions of the rule.
- In the list that appears, select the Compare check box
for each version of the rule that you want to compare.
Note: If the current rule is checked out, the Compare With Checked Out button appears.
- If the current rule is checked out, to compare a rule version with the checked out version, select a version, and then click Compare With Checked Out.
- In the Differences Found report, select a rule to view the differences between the rule versions.
Previous topic Comparing rules and rule versions with the Compare Rules tool Next topic Renaming classes or rulesets during an archive import