You can migrate schema changes from one environment to another using the Import wizard after creating a product file.
- From the navigation pane of Dev Studio, select .
- Click the product containing the schema you want to migrate to another environment.
- In the Individual instances to include section, in the Select a class and press 'Query' field, enter the class name of the database table where you want to add the new column, change the column length, or remove a column from the target database with the updated schema.
- Click Query.
- Select the instances to include and click Submit.
- In the File Details section, click Create product file to enter a name for the product file with a .jar or .zip extension, then download the file locally on your machine.