Configure separate values for different production levels. At runtime, the system uses the application setting value that corresponds with the current production level.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the SysAdmin category, and then click Application Settings.
- Open the application setting rule that you want to change.
- In the Value column, enter the setting value for the specified
Note: The fields in the Value column display differently depending on the value type that you select in the Value type field. For example, if you choose String/text, the Value column displays fields in which you enter a text value.
Production level values typically signify the following environments:
- 1 - Sandbox
- 2 - Development
- 3 - Quality assurance
- 4 - Staging
- 5 - Production
- In the Description field, enter a description for the corresponding value.
- Click Save.