On the Requestors landing page, you can identify which job schedulers are currently running so that you can identify any issues, such as stopped processing.
- In the navigation pane of Admin Studio, click .
- Click the Active tab.
- Apply a filter on the Java Thread column to find the
JOBSCHEDULER_THREAD rows.The job schedulers that are listed are currently running.
- On the rightmost end of the job scheduler row that you want to investigate, click the More icon (⋮).
- Select one of the following options:
- Performance details – View the Performance Analyzer (PAL) statistics for the selected requestor.
- Trace – Start the Tracer tool for the selected requestor to debug errors in requestor activity.
- Terminate Trace – Stop the Tracer tool for requestors for which the tracing session was not properly closed, for example, because of network issues.
- Java Stack Trace – View a Java stack trace of the operations performed by the selected requestor. This snapshot display is not updated in real time.
- View Clipboard – Open the Clipboard tool for the selected requestor to review property values that are in the clipboard.
- Analyze Clipboard – View the estimated clipboard size in kilobytes and the size of each thread and clipboard page for the selected requestor.
- Interrupt – Interrupt the processing of the selected requestor at the beginning of the next activity step.
- Terminate – Stop the requestor, remove it from the requestor status display, and delete it from the system.
- Start Profiling / Stop Profiling – Start or stop profiling the selected requestor. After stopping the Profiler tool, you can download the .csv file that contains a detailed trace of performance information for the selected requestor.
- Requestor Details – View details for the selected requestor, including the operator name, ID, and a trace list. Set the trace/requestorlistsize prconfig setting to any value between 0 and 511 inclusive, to configure the number of trace entries that can be viewed.