You can filter the list of agent queues and work items in an agent queue to narrow down the list of items displayed. For example, you may be interested in work items that were processed in a particular time range. You can sort the queues grid and items grid in either ascending or descending order. By default, the queues grid is sorted in descending order based on the number of items in the queue, and the items grid is sorted in ascending order based on the enqueued date.
To view agent queues, you must have the PegaRULES:SysOpsObserver role and to take actions on queue items, you must also have the PegaRULES:SysOpsAdministrator role.
- In the navigation pane of Admin Studio, click .
- Click the status of the queue that you want to filter.
- Click the Filter icon to the right of the column that you want to filter on.
Enter the filter criteria and click
- For Item ID, Current processing node, and Agent columns, enter the text to filter on.
- For Enqueued, Scheduled, and Last processed columns, enter the from and to dates or select a relative date.
- For the Attempts column, enter the range of retry attempts in the From and To fields.
- Optional: Narrow the results even more by filtering on another column.