- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Click the button with specific type of index.
For example: Click Dedicated to display the list of dedicated indexes.
For more information about dedicated indexes, see Creating dedicated indexes.
Note: The system does not reindex classes in dedicated indexes when you reindex the default indexes.
- In the Name column, select the check box of the index that you want to rebuild, and then click Re-index.
- In the Re-indexing dialog box, select which classes you want to
For example: Select Only Classes listed below, and in the List of work classes section, enter the specific classes that you want to reindex. Note: The system does not reindex child classes of the class that you specify.
- At the bottom of the Re-indexing dialog box, click
Result: The system begins to rebuild the index.
- Optional: To cancel the rebuilding process, click Cancel, and then click OK.