You can remove a work item from an agent queue. Removing an item deletes it from the queue.
To view agent queues, you must have the PegaRULES:SysOpsObserver role and to take actions on queue items, you must also have the pegaRULES:SysOpsAdministrator role.
- In the navigation pane of Admin Studio, click .
- Click the status of the queue that contains the items that you want to remove.
- In the Queue(s) grid, click the queue that contains the items that you want to remove.
- Remove items using one of the following methods:
To remove individual items:
- In the Item(s) grid, select the items that you want to remove.
- Click Remove.
- To remove all items currently in the queue, click Remove All.
- To remove individual items:
The request is submitted and removal happens in the background. Depending on the number of items in the queue, removing all items in the queue can take some time. As the items are being removed, click Refresh to update the grid and the Total Items field in the status block.