Use job scheduler rules for better scalability, performance, and ease of use compared to agents. Replace an existing advanced agent with a job scheduler rule to execute scheduled tasks, such as updating a database of email addresses every day at a specific time.
- Create a job scheduler rule to execute a specific activity. For more information, see Creating a Job Scheduler rule.
- Disable a corresponding agent by performing the following actions:
- In the Dev Studio navigation panel, click .
- Select the agent that you want to disable.
- Clear the Enabled check box of the agent that you want to disable.
- Click Save.