Optionally use advanced mode to review and select the archive contents before you import the archive. You can also set additional import options for schema and rule changes.
- Optional: To view the components of the file and select individual instances to load, click Show content details. After you review the contents, click Done.
- Optional: To enable advanced features, select
Enable advanced mode to provide more granular control over the
Select advanced mode to do any of the following:
- Select individual changed rules to import.
- Specify the built-on applications with which to update dependent
applications. If there is a later version of an application on which
a dependent application is built, all dependent applications are
updated to use the latest version of the selected built-on
If you do not select advanced mode, after you click Next, dependent applications are updated for all the built-on applications that you selected on the Product rule form for the archive.
For more information about updating dependent applications, see Updating dependent applications with the latest versions of built-on applications.
- Import operators in insecure mode.
- Disable automatic column population if the import adds new columns to existing tables or if the import adds Rule Declare Index (RDI) instances.
- As a best practice, do not select the Do not set restore point or save metadata during the import check box. If you opt not to create a , you cannot roll back to the system state before this import. For more information, see Using restore points to enable error recovery.
- Click Next.