Specifying product rule deployment options
To automatically revalidate and save the product rule on import, to provide a file with post-import information, and to specify classes to bypass during an update, configure the deployment options.
- On the Product rule form, click the Deployment tab.
- Optional: To specify a Read Me file to open automatically after
deploying the product rule, enter the second key part (Stream Name) of an HTML
rule that has
Rule-Admin-Productas the applies to key part. The rule must belong to a ruleset and version included on the Contents tab, or be an HTML rule that is always present on the destination systems.
- Optional: To automatically revalidate class instances against an application version
context and save those class instances after the import, complete the
Revalidate and save section.
- Enter the name and version number of an application that is part of the product rule.
- Add class instances to revalidate and save after the import. If an application version already exists on the target system, the system does not revalidate and save.
- To validate all descendents of a class, select Include descendants.
- Optional: Specify classes to bypass for updates during an import. The import makes no changes to these classes.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Listing product dependencies Next topic Adding historical information to a product rule