You can trace a listener that is available in the cluster or on a specific node to debug its activity.
To view the list of listeners or view more details about a listener, you must have the PegaRULES:SysOpsObserver role. To perform all available actions on listeners, for example, to trace a listener, you must also have the PegaRULES:SysOpsAdministrator role.
- In the navigation pane of Admin Studio, click .
- Select a node from the list at the top left corner of the page to manage listeners in the cluster (all nodes) or on a specific node (either the current node or a remote node).
- Filter the list of listeners.
- In the Actions column, click the Actions link that corresponds
to the listener that you want to trace, and select one of the following options.
- Trace service on node – Select to start the Tracer tool for the selected listener on the specific node.
- Trace service in cluster – Select to start the Tracer tool for the selected listener in the whole cluster.