You can view the XML of a work item in an agent queue. In addition, you can view the error messages for items in the Broken queue. This is useful when debugging a problem with agent processing.
To view agent queues, you must have the PegaRULES:SysOpsObserver role and to take actions on queue items, you must also have the PegaRULES:SysOpsAdministrator role.
- In the navigation pane of Admin Studio, click .
- Click the status of the queue that contains the item whose XML you want to view.
- In the Queue(s) grid, click the queue that contains the items you want to view.
- In the Item(s) grid, click the Item ID of the item you want to view.
- Click Close when you are done.