The search landing page provides an option to verify the status of classes
for which you index their data into the search functionality. You can analyze the index
status to verify whether specific data is searchable in your
Statuses differ depending on your deployment.
The following table
presents all possible statuses that you can encounter during data
Statuses of data index
|Embedded Elasticsearch statuses||Search and Reporting Service statuses|
- The index is usable, and the last reindexing attempt
- The index is usable. The last reindexing attempt failed or
did not occur yet.
- The index is not usable.
- Dedicated indexes only: The index exists in Elasticsearch
cluster but no Custom Search Property uses that index.
- RECREATE INDEX
- Dedicated indexes only: The index contains obsolete
mappings. Recreate the index.
- CONFLICTS FOUND
- The index is usable, but contains data type conflicts to
fix.Note: The system cannot identify conflicts when you
make changes in the Custom Search Properties rule
- [no status]
- Full reindexing did not occur yet.
- The system received a request to reindex the class, but the
process is not started yet.
- IN PROGRESS
- The system is currently indexing data. The Records
indexed column displays the progress of the
- The system completed the indexing process.
- The operator canceled the indexing, and the data can be