Viewing schema changes
You can view consolidated information about changes applied to the database schema on this system. Information is drawn from three concrete classes derived from Log-System-Schema-.
- Click .
- Click the Schema Change Tracking tab.
- Select the schema changes that you want to view from the list at the top of the
- All – View all schema changes made to this system since it was installed or last upgraded.
- PRPC Shipped – View schema changes created by the initial creation of the Pega Platform schema when the system was installed or upgraded.
- PRPC Generated – View schema changes made by automated operations in Pega Platform, for example, the Import wizard, property optimization or database schema optimization.
- Manual – View schema changes made directly by the Pega Platform developers.
Previous topic Viewing the initial database schema Next topic Viewing Platform-generated schema changes