To effectively use node classification, you must associate listeners with node types so that only nodes with this node type assignment process the listener work requests.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click .
- Click the listener that you want to configure: Email Listener, File Listener, JMS Listener, or MQ Listener.
- Click the name of a listener in the list to open its rule form.
- In the Listener nodes section on the
Properties tab, select NodeClassification based
startup from the Startup option list.
- In the Classification section, click the Plus icon to add a node type.
- In the Node Type field, press the Down Arrow key and select a node type from the list. Only the allowed node types are shown. The listener runs for all the nodes that are started with the node type or types that you select.
- Optional: Repeat these steps to add another node type to the same listener.
- Click Save.