You can configure Pega Platform to display a message to users in the
event of a server or browser crash.
When a user is notified of a crash, the default message says
"Your session was disrupted. Please verify all work in progress." You can customize this
- In Dev Studio, access the high availability landing page by
- To enable a crash notification message, select the Enable end user messaging
of a crash event check box.
- Click Submit.
- Optional: To modify the message that is displayed to users for crash notification, override the
field value rule.
- In the navigation pane, click .
- Search for the field value rule where Applies To equals
@baseclass, Field Name equals
pyCaption, Localized Value starts with
Your session was disrupted, and
RuleSet equals Pega-UIEngine. Click the
entry in the table to open the rule.
- Click Create and
open., select a ruleset, and click
- In the To field, enter the text of the crash notification
- Click Save.