Previewing and creating the archive file for a product rule
After you configure and save your product rule, preview the contents of the archive and generate the archive file.
- On the Product rule form, click the Contents tab.
- Optional: To preview the contents of the archive file before creating it, click Preview product file.
- To create the archive file, click Create product
- In the Create Product File dialog, enter the name of a .jar or .zip file for your product.
- Click OK.If there are errors, they are displayed in a separate dialog. Close the dialog, fix the errors, and try again.
- The file status is displayed in a separate dialog. From that dialog, to save the file locally, click the Click here hyperlink. Your browser displays the status of the download.
- Close the Archive created dialog.
Previous topic Adding historical information to a product rule Next topic Packaging an application from App Studio