You can remove a work item from an agent queue. Removing an item deletes it from the queue.
To view agent queues, you must have the PegaRULES:SysOpsObserver role and to take actions on queue items, you must also have the pegaRULES:SysOpsAdministrator role.
- In the navigation pane of Admin Studio, click .
- Click the status of the queue that contains the items that you want to remove.
- In the Queue(s) grid, click the queue that contains the items that you want to remove.
- Remove items using one of the following methods:
To remove individual items:
- In the Item(s) grid, select the items that you want to remove.
- Click Remove.
- To remove all items currently in the queue, click Remove All.
- To remove individual items: