Deoptimize a property that you previously optimized to completely clear the optimized property from a database schema. A deleted optimized property falsely retains its optimized status through its property-optimization log associations upon its recreation, and Pega Platform cannot optimize the property again. Deoptimize the property to completely clear its status from the schema and table in order to optimize the property again.
- Drop the column containing the deleted property using the Optimize
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Select Database list, select the database schema that contains the table and column of the property that you deleted.
- Select View the unused columns.
- Select the column associated with the property that you deleted.
- Click Proceed with Changes to apply the selected optimizations.
- Click Submit.
- Remove the property optimization log association from the deleted property:
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click , and enter Log-System-PropertyOptimization in the Search field.
- In the Criteria section, in the Key Contains field, enter the property name and its class name in the following format: <propertyName>!<className>.
- Select the resulting property.
- In the Edit Log-System-PropertyOptimization window, select Delete.