After you repair a broken work item, requeue the item from Admin Studio. Requeueing a work item moves the item to the Scheduled queue.
To view queues, you must have the PegaRULES:SysOpsObserver role. To take actions on queue items, you must also have the PegaRULES:SysOpsAdministrator role.
- In the navigation pane of Admin Studio, click .
- Click Broken.
- In the Queue(s) grid, click the queue that contains the items that you want to requeue.
- Requeue items using one of the following methods:
To requeue individual items:
- In the Item(s) grid, select the items that you want to requeue.
- Click Re-queue.
- To requeue all items currently in the queue, click Re-queue All.
- To requeue individual items:
The request is submitted and requeuing happens in the background. Depending on the number of items in the queue, requeuing all items in the queue can take some time. As the items are being requeued, click Refresh to update the grid and the Total Items field in the Broken and Scheduled status blocks.
Previous topic Understanding agent queues Next topic Deferring items in an agent queue