Run the static assembler from Dev Studio to preassemble and cache rules in your Pega application. First use assembly (FUA) of rules is a one-time process that can add strain to your computing resources, but it is a best practice for all Pega clients to complete this process to ensure that your application rules run most efficiently.
- The number of unique rules in your application.
- Whether this is the first time you run the static assembler.
- The number of new rules in your application cache since you last ran the static assembler.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Application Name dropdown list, click Start Assembly.