Segregating cases into a dedicated table
table contains cases from two or more unrelated applications, segregate cases into a dedicated table.
- Create a database table by copying the schema for the standard
pc_worktable. Be certain to update the CONSTRAINT element in the new table to reference itself, not the old
- Expose the columns for new properties in the application in the new table or tables as desired.
- Within the portal, create a database table instance ( Data-Admin-DB-Table class) for the class group, referencing the new table.
- Create a database table instance for the History-ZZZZZ class, where ZZZZZ is the name
of the class group, mapping instances to the
- Copy the view definitions
pcv4_assignmentwb_summaryand adjust them to reference the new tables.
Previous topic Creating a separate table for a child class Next topic Creating a class group manually