Stopping or pausing search reindexing
Pause search reindexing when there is a processing issue.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Queue Information section, click View
Data Flow for one of the following processors:
- pyBatchIndexProcessor – to stop batch processing.
- pyFTSIncrementalIndexer – to stop incremental processing.
- Stop reindexing by clicking Stop.
Previous topic Rebuilding search indexes from the user interface Next topic Rebuilding search indexes by using a direct connection to the database