You can view the database schema using the Modify Schema wizard.
database/AutoDBSchemaChangesmust be true.
- Click .
- Select the database that you want to view or modify and click Next. The databases listed have been defined through a Data-Admin-DB-Name data instance.
- Select the database table that you want to view or modify and click Next. The tables listed have been defined through a Data-Admin-DB-Table data instance.
- The list shows which Pega Platform concrete classes are associated
with the selected database table and database. Click one of the following options:
- Columns in the table – Displays the properties that are already exposed. This page is for viewing only. Click Back to return to the table.
- View Columns – Displays the exposed columns in the selected table. This page is for viewing only. Click Back to return to the table or click Close to exit the wizard.
- Set to be visible – Displays a list of properties marked Required in the Column Inclusion field on the Advanced tab on the property form. Click this option if you want to expose additional properties as columns.