Viewing general database information
Access the System Database landing page by clicking. The following tabs are available:
- Schema Change Tracking – View consolidated information about changes to database schema on this system.
- Optimize Schema – View possible database optimizations that could improve system performance, database size, or other resource use. You must have the ViewAndOptimizeSchema privilege to view this page.
- Modify Schema – View and manually modify the database schema by using the Modify Schema Wizard.
- Schema Tools – Perform advanced database tuning and maintenance for Pega Cloud applications running on Postgres.
- Query Inspector – Generate explain plans for Pega Cloud applications running on Postgres.
- Query Runner – Test SELECT statements for Pega Cloud applications running on Postgres.
- Column Population Jobs – Cancel and view the status of property optimization jobs running in the background. These jobs are created by the Property Optimizer tool, which populates newly exposed database table columns with data values from the BLOB column. You must have the SchemaPropertyOptimization privilege to access this page.
Previous topic Java user-defined functions in your Pega database Next topic Viewing the database schema