Adding and editing examples of Mobile actions
Learn how to define your next best action business structure by creating an action in Next-Best-Action Designer that you can later demonstrate in Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor.
- An action is the marketing manifestation of a decisioning proposition. It defines the life cycle of the proposition. For example, an action can be to retain a customer, to present the customer with a new offer, or to update the customer address.
- In Next-Best-Action Designer, click Engagement policy.
- Under the Retention issue, click the Mobile group.
- Click Edit, and then click the Subscription actions arrow.
- In the Eligibility section, click the Add icon.
- From the drop-down lists, select , and then enter Mobile, as shown in the following figure:
- Click Save.
- In the Actions section, click the More icon, and then click Create action.
- In the Create Action window, provide the details for your
- Enter an action name, for example, Mobile zebra.
- In the Context section, ensure that the ruleset is your application-Rules.
- Click Create and open.
- In the Edit Action window, on the
Details tab, provide the details for your
- In the Key code field, enter MobileZebra.
- In the Category field, enter Plan.
- In the Description field, enter: Individual 3GB plan.
- In the Benefits field, briefly describe the advantages of the subscription.
- In the Next-Best-Action configuration section, provide
further details for your action:
- In the Starting propensity field, enter: 0.5.
- In the Offer ID field, enter: PO-4006.
- In the Catalog ID field, enter: PC-1.
- In the Monthly recurring cost field, enter: 50.00.
- In the One time cost field, enter: 0.00.
- In the Sub category field, enter: Plan.
- In the Contract length field, enter: 24.
- On the Treatments tab, click Add channel.
- From the drop-down list, select a communication channel, for example,
Note: With the Agent assisted communication channel, a customer makes a call to an agent, and the agent guides the customer through the selling journey.
- In the Configure Agent Assisted Treatment dialog box, click Add, and then click Apply.
- Click Save, and then close the Edit Action window.
- Repeat 1 to 14 to add an action for a mobile phone, where:
Action name is, for example, Samsung S6. Key code is SamsungS6. Category is Handset. Description and Benefits is Samsung S6 with 16/5 MP camera. Starting propensity is 0.1. Offer ID is PO-4000. Catalog ID is PC-1. Monthly recurring cost is 20.00. One time cost is 90.00. Sub category is Handset. Contract length is 24.
- Repeat 1 to 14 to add an action for another mobile phone, where:
Action name is, for example, Samsung S20. Key code is SamsungS20. Category is Handset. Description and Benefits is Super steady mode, facial recognition. Starting propensity is 0.9. Offer ID is PO-4500. Catalog ID is PC-1. Monthly recurring cost is 40.00. One time cost is 125.00. Sub category is Handset. Contract length is 24. Previous topic Extending the next-best-action business structure by creating an additional group Next topic Adding and editing an example of a Discount action