Set the amount that you are willing to invest by editing the Calculate Budget strategy.
- Launch the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal by logging in with administrator credentials.
- Click .
- In the search field, enter Calculate Budget, and then click View.
- On the strategy row, click .
- Right-click the Scorecard Model shape, and then click Open Scorecard.
- Specialize the Calculate budget scorecard in your own
ruleset by clicking .For more information, see Creating a rule specialized by a class or ruleset.
- In the Edit Scorecard window, on the
Scorecard tab, allocate a score to your plan, as
shown in the following example:
For more information, see Defining predictors for scorecards.
- Next to the Predictor expression field, click the Build an expression icon.
- In the Expression builder dialog box, replace <OfferNameHere> with MobileZebra, and then click Submit.
- In the Otherwise field, enter 50.
- Click Save, and then Check in.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Navigate to the Negotiation section.
- At the bottom of the Negotiation section, ensure that your budget is visible.