Configuring a Currency field
Collect and display monetary information in a field that automatically formats the amount by adding language-specific separators and a currency-specific symbol, such as the dollar sign.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- On the User interface tab, click the column-based view that you want to edit.
- In the Edit view section, click the Configure icon next to the Currency field that you want to edit.
- In the Edit field dialog box, in the ISO code
selection list, define how you want to source the currency
- To enter the currency name manually, select Constant, and then, in the Currency ISO code field, enter the three-letter code of the currency.
- To source the currency name from a property, select Property reference, and then, in the Currency ISO code, select the property that holds the currency name.
- Optional: To display decimals, select Allow decimals.
- In the Edit field dialog box, click Save.
Previous topic Configuring a Date Time field Next topic Configuring a single-record reference field