Help users access complex data in a convenient way. Case and data reference
lists help you source data from your application and display it in a table where every
column represents a field in a record.
For example, in a credit card fraud investigation app, a
Transactions data reference can produce a list of all the
transactions recorded for a given credit card. The customer can study the details of
each transaction, such as their time and location, in the table columns, and mark the
transactions that are fraudulent for further investigation.
- In the navigation pane of
App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that
you want to open.
- On the User interface tab, click the column-based view
that you want to edit.
- In the Edit view section, click the Drill
in icon next to the case or data reference field that you want
- In the Edit field pane, in the Mode
list, define whether you want to make the field read-only.
- In the Columns section, define which fields you want to
display in the table:
- Click Add, and then from the
Fields list, select the field whose entries
you want to display in a table column.
- Configure the newly added field by clicking the
Configure icon, and then defining field