Help users access and compare data with lists. Use tables and tile
galleries in your applications as a flexible basis for users to process large amounts of
information. For example, tables in a price comparison application can help users
efficiently identify the best offer.
You can also configure views to support
editing, sorting, and custom presentation options.
- In the navigation pane of
App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that
you want to open.
- On the User interface tab, click the list that you want
- In the Data page field, select the data page from which
you want to source the list contents.
- In the Display name field, enter the name for the view,
and then define how you want to present the data to the user:
|In the Template list, select
- In the Template list, select
- In the Card header list, select the
field that you want to use as the header for your
- In the Secondary text field, select
the field that you want to use as the source of additional
text on your tile.
- In the Columns section, add the columns that you want to
include in the view by clicking Add, and then select the
field that you want to associate with the column.
- In the Column to take up remaining width, define which
column stretches to fill free space in your table.
- Optional: To define what data is displayed in the table, set one or more filters:
- In the Filter by list, select
Custom, and then click the
- In the Condition Builder window, define the
expression that you want to use to filter the table contents.
- In the Sort by list, add the property by which you want
sort the list by clicking Add, and then select the field
that you want to use as a filter.
- In the list that appears next to the property field, select the order in which
you want to sort the table.
- Optional: To group the table contents by a property, in the Group
by list, add the property by which you want group the table by
clicking Add, and then selecting the target field.
- Optional: To define additional table behavior, in the User
Personalization section, select the check boxes for the features
that you want to use.
- Optional: To add a new view to the list, under the data source list, next to the
Default view tab, click Add,
and then repeat steps 4 to
- Click Save.