Group fields together in your application by category with a tabbed view template. By using tabs, you can create an intuitive UI that saves screen space and helps users find the information they need with less effort.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- On the User interface tab, click the tabbed view that you want to edit.
- In the Tabs section, click Add.
- In the New tab dialog box, enter the name for your tab, and then click Submit.
- In the Tabs section, next to the newly added tab, click the Drill in icon.
- In the Edit tab pane, configure the tab by doing any of
the following actions:
- To change the tab template, click Edit, and then click the template that you want to apply to the tab.
- To add a widget, view, field, or an insight to the page, click Add, and then select the UI component that you want to add.
- To change the position of a UI component on the page, drag it into place.
- To remove a component from the page, click the Remove icon.
- At the top of the Edit tab pane, click Back to return to the main view.
- Optional: To create additional tabs, repeat steps 3 through 7.