Creating a landing page for an application
Build an application that matches the needs of your users by configuring custom landing pages. You can populate the pages with fields, controls, and resources that improve user efficiency and workflows.
For example, portals for managers might include a page that contains a list of case workers and their workloads, which provides improved insight into resource allocation.
- Open your portal:
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Channels.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click the icon that represents the portal to which you want to add a custom page.
- On the portal page, on the Content tab, click the Landing pages category.
- In the Landing pages pane on the left side of the screen, click Add.
- In the Add a page dialog box, in the Name field, enter a unique page name.
- In the Template list, select the template that you want to use.
- Click Submit, and then click Save.
- If the page uses a list page template, configure table settings. For more information, see Configuring a list-based landing page.
- If the page uses a column template, add UI elements to the page. For more information, see Configuring a column-based landing page.
- If the page uses a tab template, configure tabs and their content. For more information, see Configuring a tab-based landing page.
- Configuring a column-based landing page
Help users work more efficiently by aligning landing pages with the latest needs of your business. You can quickly rework landing pages to present users with the information they need in a friendly, intuitive interface that uses prefabricated, low-code components.
- Configuring a list-based landing page
Help users quickly process large amounts of information by setting up list views. Pega Platform applications display lists as tables or tiles, which you can configure to support filtering, sorting, and custom presentation options.
- Configuring a tab-based landing page
Organize case data by categories with a tab-based landing page template. By using tabs, you can create a familiar and intuitive UI that saves screen space and helps users find the information they need with less effort.
Previous topic Search landing page overview Next topic Configuring a column-based landing page