Identify and fix accessibility issues to ensure that users with disabilities can
quickly access and efficiently operate your application. By using the Accessibility
Inspector tool, you can check what your application looks like to users of varying
visual ability and review UI components that are not accessible.
- Open the application or portal that you want to inspect.
- In the developer toolbar, click the Accessibility icon
- In the Accessibility Inspector pane, check if your
application is compliant with best practices for accessibility:
- In the Disability preview list, select the
visual ability preview.
The list includes various types of color blindness to simulate each
condition and help you make design decisions.
- In the list of issue categories, expand each node, and then navigate to
the rules that impact accessibility.
- Optional: To highlight page elements that are affected by issues, do the following
- In the Accessibility Inspector pane, click the
Display menu options for Accessibility
Inspector icon ().
- Click Draw outline around on-page issues.