Increase the productivity of your team by configuring a dashboard that displays
relevant data in a convenient form. For example, you can design a workspace that
includes a number of insights that help managers oversee work by displaying case status,
sales data, and burndown charts.
The dashboard consists of three regions, with the upper part of the screen divided into
two columns, and the lower part comprising a single, full-width column region.
- Open the page that you want to edit:
- In the navigation pane of
App Studio, click Channels.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click
the icon that represents the portal with the page that you want to
- On the portal page, on the Content tab, click
the Landing pages category.
- In the Landing pages pane on the left side of the
screen, click the page that you want to edit.
- Edit the page by doing any of the following actions:
- To change the name of the page, in the Page title
field, enter the updated page name.
- To change the icon that is associated with the page, next to the
Page title field, click Choose
icon, and then select an image that you want to
- To add an insight, view, or a widget to the page, click
Add, and then select the UI component that you
want to add.
- To remove a widget or a view from the page, click
- In the Filters section, click Add,
and then select which filters you want to make available to the users of the