- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- Open the full view that you want to configure:
Choices Actions Case view On the User interface tab, in the Views pane on the left side of the window, click Full case view. Data view Note: Data object views are read-only.
- On the Data model tab, in the Options column, click the data object for which you want to create a view.
- On the User interface tab of the data object, in the Views pane on the left side of the screen, click Full data view.
- Define the header for the page:
The preview on the right side of the work area reflects the changes that you make to the page.
- In the Header list, select the field whose content you want to display as the main header.
- In the Subheader list, select the field whose content you want to display as the secondary header.
- Optional: To remove the default case icon from the header, clear the Show icon in header checkbox.
- Optional: In the case view, to remove the life-cycle chevrons from the header, clear the Show case life cycle checkbox.
- In the Tabs section, manage the tabs in the pane on the
left side of the case page:By default, the application creates the Details and Pulse tabs.
- To create a new tab, click Add, and then enter the name for the tab.
- To remove a tab, click the Remove icon.
- To change the position of a tab, drag the tab into place.
- Optional: To edit the content of each tab, click the Drill in icon
for that tab, and then updates the tab:
- To change the tab template, click Edit, and then click the template that you want to apply to the tab.
- To change the name of the tab, in the Tab name field, enter a new name.
- To add a widget, view, field, or an insight to the tab, click Add, and then select the item that you want to add.
- To change the position of a field or a view on the page, drag the component into place.
- To remove a field or a view from the page, click the Remove icon.
Note: All views in a full view are read-only, including embedded form views.
- In the Utilities section, manage the widgets in the
expandable pane on the right side of the full view:For case views, the application adds the Attachments, Related cases, and Followers widgets automatically to the Utilities section.
- To add a new widget, click Add, and then select the widget that you want to use.
- To change the name of a widget, click the Configure icon, and then provide the new widget name.
- To remove a widget, click the Remove icon.
- To change the position of a widget, drag the component into place.
- Click Save.
- Widgets in Cosmos React
Cosmos React provides a wide range of widgets that you can add to your application to improve usability by gathering helpful functions in one place. For example, a banking application can include the Attachment widget with which users can upload documents to speed up the mortgage process.