Reduce the number of user input errors by providing the users of your application with a list of values from which to choose. A Picklist field captures a single choice from a list of valid options presented as radio buttons or drop-down lists.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- On the User interface tab, click the column-based view that you want to edit.
- In the Edit view section, click the Configure icon next to the field that you want to edit.
- Configure standard field settings, such as visibility and labels.For more information, see Configuring common field settings.
- In the Display as list, define how users see your
Choices Actions Simple drop-down list Select Dropdown (default). Radio buttons
- Select Radio buttons.
- Optional: To arrange the options horizontally, select the Inline alignment checkbox.
Drop-down list with a search option Select Search box.
- Click Save.