Configuring the Related cases widget
Help users get a broader perspective on assignments by providing the option to include related cases in a dedicated widget. For example, in a loan application case, users can add interrelated cases about their credit history to ensure that all relevant information is in one place.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- On the User interface tab, open the full view.
- In the Edit view pane, in the
Utilities section, click the Configure
related cases icon.
Note: The Related cases widget appears in the utilities pane of the full view by default.
- If you do not see the widget, add it to your application by clicking .
- In the Edit widget: Related cases dialog box, manage the
widget settings, and then click Save.
For example: In the Visibility list, select Custom condition and configure the widget to appear when the assignment status is Open.
- In the case type, click the Settings tab.
- In the menu on the left side of the case type, click Related case types, and then, in the main pane, click Add related case type.
- In the drop-down list, select the case types that you want to show in the widget.
- In the upper-right corner of the case type, click Save.
Configuring the widget
Managing related case types
Previous topic Widgets in Cosmos React Next topic Configuring the Tags widget