Explore Data features
The intuitive landing page provides a convenient way to manage insights in your application.
On the Explore Data landing page, you can perform the following actions:
- Gain access to your application data, such as detailed information about assignments, bugs, and sales.
- View and access all saved insights.
- Filter, sort, or group data to view only the specific information that matches your business needs.
- Create customized insights that you can use throughout the application.
If you want to show properties in Explore Data, ensure that the properties are optimized for reporting and marked as relevant records. Embedded properties from Page Lists are not supported in Explore Data.
You can create simple associations between classes, and add them to your insights. For more information, see Creating simple associations between classes.
- Create appealing interactive charts using your application data, to
conveniently analyze the results.
You can choose from several chart types, such as pie, bar, donut, or column.