Pega Platform provides a variety of ready-to-use custom pages that cover common work scenarios:
- Contains a brief overview of the application, including update information, message feed, and a worklist.
- Explore Data
- Features reporting tools for data and case types.
- My Work
- Provides quick access to cases and assignments of the user.
- Contains a search tool with a set of pre-defined filters.
The Home landing page provides the user with a quick overview of your application. You can populate the home page with out-of-the-box widgets, as well as fields and views that best meet the needs of your business.
- Explore Data
Explore Data provides a convenient way to analyze and manage data in your application. For example, you can access the list of all assignments of your team, and then analyze their status to verify the remaining workload for the current release.
- Search landing page overview
The search landing page helps you control what data is available for the Search and Reporting Service (SRS). You can decide which classes of specific applications you want to index, to make them available for search. For example, you can index a class that contains data about resolved bugs to make bug resolution data searchable.
- Visualizing data with insights
Insights help you conveniently explore and analyze application data, such as company sales, bugs, and team assignments. You can use insights to retrieve specific data, and present the data as a list or an interactive chart.