Keep the content of your portal concise and relevant by removing obsolete
pages. By disabling an existing landing page, you ensure that users cannot add it to their
A page that you remove from an application is no longer available in the
- Open your portal:
- In the navigation pane of
App Studio, click Channels.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click the icon that
represents the portal from which you want to remove a custom page.
- On the portal page, on the Content tab, click the
Landing pages category.
- In the Landing pages pane on the left side of the screen, locate
the page that you want to delete.
- Hover over the page name, and then click the More icon.
- Click Delete.