When you access the landing page, you can perform the following actions:
- Add properties or classes that you want to index by adding custom search properties.
- Synchronize specific data to make the applications up-to-date.
For example, you can manually synchronize after resolving issues with broken items.
- Verify the status of data that you index, and analyze potential errors.
- Index the data of specific classes into the SRS.
- Manage fuzzy search parameters to enable the service to search for similar
words that you enter.
For example, if you search for tst, the system returns test and tests. The results depend on the fuzzy search parameters that you set.