Adding custom actions to the table toolbar
Add custom actions to the table toolbar so that the users can quickly access functions that they need and use frequently.
- Create a section. See Creating a section.
- Include a control with custom actions within the section that you created. See Creating an action set.
- Optimize the table code. See Optimizing table code.
- In the Section form, click the table, and then click the View properties icon.
- In the Layout properties window, on the Presentation tab, select the Display custom actions in toolbar check box.
- In the field below the check box, press the down arrow key, and then select the section with custom actions.
- Click Submit.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Enabling the refresh view button for a table Next topic Creating a hierarchical table layout