When a Chart control displays a pie chart, the second tab of the Cell Properties panel is labeled Wedges. Set values in this tab for data display in the chart.
Display values as
Select a radio button:
- Other functions. If you select this option, select, in the Numeric values field that appears, an option (Decimal, Double, or Integer).
If the data source is a report definition, select in the Numeric values field from the list of aggregate columns in the report. The Function field is automatically set.
Format numeric values
- Decimals – Select Auto to have the system select the number of decimal places to appear, or a number from those available.
- Numeric symbol – select an option:
- None – No further fields appear.
- Currency – Select "Local currency", which defaults to the
system settings, or "Other currency" and, in the field that appears, select the
property that holds the symbol for that currency.
Specify whether the currency symbol appears to the left or right of the value.
In the Display currency as field, select to display the currency symbol, the country code for the currency, or the currency name.
- Constant – In the Constant field, provide the constant for the currency symbol. Specify whether the currency symbol appears to the left or right of the value.
- Reference – In the Reference field , select the property that holds the currency symbol. Specify whether the currency symbol appears to the left or right of the value.
- Check the Separators check box to have appropriate separators (typically , or .) appear to divide millions, thousands, and so on.