Configuring a Map control
When you add a Map control (the pyTrackingMap rule) to a cell, you can configure it to view markers, static user locations, or case-related markers that can represent job locations and tracks of users of offline-enabled mobile apps.
- In Dev Studio, open a dynamic layout, a section, or a harness that contains the Map control that you want to configure.
- Click the View properties icon for the Map control.
- Optional: To set the initial scale or location of the map, or configure a refresh rate, configure the map rendering settings.
- Optional: To display static markers that represent certain locations on the map, in the Markers section, select Enable markers, select the source of marker data, and configure the detailed settings.
- Optional: To display markers that represent user locations on the map, user tracks and case-related locations on the map, in the Users section, select Enable users filter, and configure the detailed settings.
- Click Submit.
Previous topic Configuring a dynamic system setting for the Map control Next topic Map control properties