Configuring role-based page access
Manage access to pages in your application by specifying the roles for which only relevant pages are visible in the primary navigation menu of your portal. For example, you can decide that a page with employee reviews is only visible to a manager.
- Enable role management in the access group for your operator in App
- In Dev Studio, click the operator icon, and then click Access Group.
- On the Definition tab, in the Available roles section, select Is manageable in App Studio, and then click Save.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Users, and then click Personas.
- In the Page access section, select the check boxes for the
roles that you want to have access to a specific page.
For example: For the analytics page, select the check boxes for the administrator and the manager roles to activate access to that page from their primary navigation menu.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Removing a page from your application Next topic Previewing a portal