Configuring the table toolbar
Configure the toolbar so that application users can interact with the table at run time, set a personalized view, and save it. The toolbar also presents a summary of the operations, for example, it indicates that columns are grouped by fields.The toolbar is automatically generated in your application when any of the following options are configured:
- Allow Group by
- Allow row height adjustment
- Show/Hide columns
- Show refresh list
- Tables with toolbars work best with desktop applications. The Responsiveness option is disabled when you use a toolbar.
- When you upgrade from a previous version of Pega Platform, see the information in Upgrade considerations.
- Optimize the table code. See Optimizing table code.Hierarchical table layouts are optimized by default. See Enabling additional hierarchical table settings.
- Populate the toolbar with the options that you need by completing at least one of the following tasks:
Previous topic Enabling table personalization Next topic Enabling grouping by fields