Applicable to Theme UI-Kit applications
Configure the toolbar so that application users can interact with the table
at run time, set a personalized view, and save it. The toolbar also presents a summary
of the operations, for example, it indicates that columns are grouped by
The toolbar is automatically generated in your application when any
of the following options are configured:
- Allow Group by
- Allow row height adjustment
- Show/Hide columns
- Show refresh list
The toolbar can additionally include the Personalize table
Display custom actions in toolbar
- Tables with toolbars work best with desktop applications. The
Responsiveness option is disabled when you use a
- When you upgrade from a previous version of Pega Platform, see the information
in Upgrade considerations.
Before you begin: Create a table. See Creating a table layout.
- Optimize the table code. See Optimizing table code.
- Populate the toolbar with the options that you need by completing at least one
of the following tasks: