Creating an action set
Define an action set to specify what a control does when a user event happens.
- On the Properties panel, click Add action sets.
- Click Create an action set.
- After an action set has been defined, click Add an event
and select a mouse, keyboard, other, or video event.If you set an Other event to On load, the event executes when the UI element is loaded. For these events, the only actions that you can select are Subscribe or Callback.
- Optional: Click Add another event to add an event to the first action set, which is expanded by default.
- To select the action to associate with the event, click Add action.
- Optional: To define another action set for the selected element, click Add
action set.You can define multiple events and actions set for a control. The system executes the actions in the order in which they are listed.
- To edit an action set, double-click the row.
- To delete an action set, select it, and click the delete icon.
Previous topic Control form - Actions tab Next topic Available actions and conditions